Friday, February 13, 2009

Finders Keepers

I bought this little number a few weeks ago at a thrift store.

I dont think i need to state that anymore because those are the only stores I go to now. haha I will state otherwise? yes. deal.

It cost me $15. Took it home quite satisfied with my buy! But the satisfaction was amplified when I wore it for the first time and found the original price tag in the sleeve. My eyes widened as I did a double take at the small numbers printed on that tag. Yes that is right my dear friends, it was originally priced at $180!

Love it!! I mean look at the quality of fabric. I am not surpised even in the slightest. But it sure is nice to have the evidence to prove my point.




Now. The dress. Oh the dress. This dress was purchased for $8. Need I say more. One of my favorite staple items. This dress has taken me to weddings, church, work, parties, etc. I love you grey beauty.


4 comments:

  1. bree- you are amazing! i don't know how you do the whole thrift store thing. I think i need someone to teach me the way.. and lets not even talk about all your shoes except for one word, jealousy!! hope all is goin' well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and PS- you look famous in your pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this coat still, but I need you to blog more!

    ReplyDelete