Thursday, April 2, 2009

I DECLARE

I do declare I am a poor blogger. I don't blog as much as I should. Take a little look see at the date of my last blog, yeah that's right, almost a month ago! What the crap is that all about?!

I vividly remember getting frustrated with Haley when she didn't post for a month. And now here I am following in the same non committal footsteps. No offense Haley. Or take offense. whatever. No matter what, you will still be a way cuter pregnant girl than I will ever be. (random)

I am weak.

BUT!

I am changing my ways. Maybe not for forever but at least for the next little while.

I solemly swear to post at least one blog each week. Sunday will be my day of choice. I don't work on Sundays, I don't work out on Sundays. In other words my Sundays are pretty open.

Yes! I feel good about this change.

5 comments:

  1. It's funny that you should post because today, I was thinking that you hadn't posted in ages and was wondering why you hadn't and was wishing you would.
    So, thanks for making today's dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Disneyland.

    If anyone actually understands that, we need to be friends and kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Bran, you are totally right! I am a horrible blogger and i know it. So sorry to disappoint, but please do better than me...I really love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, yeah. Pie crust promise: Easily made, easily broken...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Disneyland!! And am glad that you will be blogging regularly, cause we all know I don't.

    ReplyDelete