Sunday, March 8, 2009

1+1= -1

Let's practice our addition. Shall we?



+
= a broken phone
I dropped my phone in a cup of water. Yep. I was carrying a cup of water and my phone in the same hand. And the phone slipped, ever so gracefully into the cup of water.
I've been putting off buying a new phone for quite some time now. I guess I can't avoid it any longer. Ugh.
Any advice on what phone to get?
p.s. Don't tell Caitlyn the phone has made its last call and sent its last text. :( It may break her heart.

7 comments:

  1. Im telling Im telling Im telling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um you can have my old one if you want it, it's a black jack- that being said it once fell in a toiled- that being said, it was pre-waste, and pristine water at that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. and Bree.. uh, just so you know, I think your math is wrong... Sorry to embarrass you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sad, get an iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't get a samsung blast.

    why haven't you come and played in a while?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to come over so bad! Pete Sake! Absolutely rediculous. Are you 21 yet? When is your birthday?

    ReplyDelete