Monday, March 2, 2009

Shan the Yellow Beauty

Shannon.

So my brother's wife had a baby! Welcome to the screwed up world, my dear. This is her. She is priceless.

She is the yellow beauty. Not because she is dressed in yellow either. SHE is yellow. Poor thing is getting over gaundis. She had to be on lights at all times for the first 2 weeks of her life.



No worries though peeps, she will be ok!! I sure do love this little girl. I have heard several times that she looks alot like me when I was a baby. I would post a picture of myself as an infant for comparison but I really don't want to. For 2 reasons, one I dont have a scanner, and two because I think that those that have told me so are nuts. I think I was a scary looking baby. And I think we can all agree that Shannon is far from scary. She is perfect.


2 comments: