Tuesday, March 3, 2009

No Half "A" Birthday Party

When it comes to birthdays in our family we never just do simple. Starting with the cake. I have 2 sister-in-laws that are aspiring professional cake decoraters! Or at least I think they should be. This one was made my Jane.


Then to the presents. As you can see we spoil the little rugrats.

Happy Birthday Libby! You keep it up with your adorable chipmunk voice, curly locks, and dramatic personality. Love it!

Now to zoom in on the above picture just a tad. On the left hand side toward the bottom you can see my hands.
Look close.
You can't find your glasses?
Ok, I enlarged it for you!


As I said, these are my hands. I am going to share one of my quirks with you. I wear this jewelry at all times.
In the shower, sleeping, running, working, shopping, tanning, everything.
And as you probably have noticed it is only on one hand. Yep! It is my "fancy hand!"
Oh and also I have been wearing the same chipped nail polish for the past 2 months! Yes, 2 months ago it was just as chipped as it is now.
That is one more tidbit of weirdness that is me.


4 comments:

  1. That little tidbit of info, sounds a lot less weird than it is. Bree and I do a lot together and her running with a wrist full of bracelets is much weirder than it sounds. There she is next to me, clinking along.
    Can you sleep with jewelry on?? A watch sure, thats nothing... all those rings? Hell no. Like I said, its odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by "No half "A" birthday" she means half ass birthday. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mal. I was wondering what she meant by that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for clarifying Mal. I can always count on you. :)

    ReplyDelete